Let’s talk about Healthy Skin and how your Skin Care does not need to be Scary.
What Steps should you take for the ultimate Skin Care?
Here are some tips that will help you get healthy, radiant and pampered looking skin. Each of these should be part of your Skin Care regimen.
- Exfoliate, Regularly!
- Exfoliation helps the dead skin cells that are found on the top layer of your skin, to be scrubbed off. Doing this regularly will allow your moisturizing and hydrating products to soak into your skin better.
- Don’t Pull Down, Work the Products UP and Away!
- When you are cleansing, use circular motions. Start at your jaw ad work up . This will help the appearance of blemishes, puffy skin and baggy eyes.
- Pat & Press.
- When you are applying moisturizers and serums, be sure to press them into your skin. This helps them to get into your skin and not be absorbed into your hand. When dealing with the sensitive areas around your eyes and lips, use your ring finger and just pat gently. No need to use a lot of pressure, they are the sensitive areas.
- Protect Yourself.
- Wear Sunscreen ! It’s the number one thing you can do to protect your skin. Too much exposure to the sun can cause collagen and elastin to break down. This will cause premature aging, and do you really want those Wrinkles?
- Test it.
- Your inner wrist or elbow are great spots to test products before you use them because they most closely resemble the skin on your face. These patch tests are helpful, especially to be sure you don’t react to leave-on products like Moisturizers and Masks. You want to be radiant and glowing, not read and blotchy!
- Find Your Type and Treat for It!
- Use the skin care products that work best for your skin type because they will help it look and feel it’s best.
- Water, Water, Water!
- Drink lots of water. Your body needs it and it will help to keep your body and your skin hydrated.
Not sure what products to use? Contact Me and I’ll help you come up with the products that will make you look and feel your best.